Looking for phone sex 2013 what telephone number of businesses and phone chat line

There was a group interview in a hotel conference room.In that interview, we were told about the job and given some tips.A: The number one Federal law concerned child pornography.Those of us who were still interested at the end of the interview were given applications to fill out, and then we did audition calls. A: Calls were randomly monitored for training (we did training calls with a trainer who would give us advice on how to improve our performance) and to make sure we weren’t breaking rules.After the audition call, a supervisor called us to tell us whether we’d passed and then, we could begin working. A: When I started, it was .00 an hour plus bonus. And you never knew you were monitored until after the fact. A: Well, the coy answer would be “whatever the client wanted me to be wearing.” The truthful answer would be a cotton nightgown or sleep shirt in the summer, sweats in the winter (my office was in the basement, and it got chilly down there).IF YOU HAVE the right attitude, working on a phone sex hotline isn’t the worst job in the world – according to someone who has done it.A woman who used to work as a “phone sex actress” hosted a Q&A thread on the Straight Dope Message Board, an adjunct to the popular Straight Dope column that’s published in more than 30 newspapers in the US and Canada.Bonus was based on requests from people who specifically asked for you. to 5 a.m., which was timed for the kids being in bed. When the call was over, I’d call the office and let them know I was free again. Q: How much variety was there in the kinds of callers you received? I had guys who would call their girlfriends; I’d have women who may have been gay, or may have just been investigating aspects of their sexuality; I had guys who were into animals, bodily functions, married women who cheat on their husbands, whatever.

Most months I ended up averaging about .00 hourly. Q: Were you working off a script, improvising within some specific guidelines or just totally making it up as you went along? Then the operator would call me and say something like “I have a guy who wants a blonde with …” Then, when she patches the guy through, I already had an idea of what he was looking for. A: Well, probably the closest would be when the guy doesn’t so much want to talk about sex as he just wants to talk. Q: Did you ever actually get into it, or did you always fake your enthusiasm?I also got a 1, 2, or 3 percent raise every six months. A: The only benefit we got was our birthday off with pay. A: Just like anyone else with a normal, healthy sexual appetite, there are certain things that turn me on, and I did have some regular customers that I developed a good rapport with.About 98 percent of the time, I faked it, but the other 2 percent, I sometimes thought, .Q: Were there things you couldn’t talk about on the phone because it’d be against federal law?“Tonya” says she’s a “nice girl” who worked in the industry from 1994 to 1997 because “the money was better than anything else I was qualified to do (or at least anything else that was legal).” “Hey, as far as I was concerned, it was an We reached out to Cecil Adams, administrator of the site, who gave us permission to share some of the Q&As from her post.

Looking for phone sex 2013 what telephone number of businesses and phone chat line-22Looking for phone sex 2013 what telephone number of businesses and phone chat line-73Looking for phone sex 2013 what telephone number of businesses and phone chat line-48

We’ve slightly edited questions and answers for clarity. A: I read about the job in the Help Wanted ads in the local newspaper.

Join our conversation (49 Comments).
Click Here To Leave Your Comment Looking for phone sex 2013 what telephone number of businesses and phone chat line.

Comments:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *